“Nice change of pace!”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Cross street: Hotel Plaza Blvd.
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We made 4pm reservations on a Thursday nigth to eat here before seeing the 6pm La Nouba show. We were sat right away and the place was almost empty. Our server was friendly and despite having the place almost to ourselves he did not hover over us or try to rush us through the meal, which was appreciated. I would definitely recommend the mac and cheese bites appetizer- they had a little bit of kick/spice to them. I was very disappointed in the ceviche- very little shrimp in the dish. It was mostly marinated cucumbers! The steak burritos were tasty- I really enjoyed the sweet BBQ sauce on top although my husband thought the BBQ sauce made it taste weird. LOL! Both kids enjoyed their meals and having yummy churros for dessert ended it nicely for them.

After seeing La Nouba we walked back over to Paradiso 37 around 8:30pm- and the place was packed! Definitely looked like a fun place to have a few drinks and listen to the live music playing, but probably not the most family friendly place later in the evening so instead we headed over to Goofy's Candy Co. to pick up some snacks and call it a night.

1  Thank Smithkids5521
Write a ReviewReviews (2,272)

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

We ate early (5:30) on a Wednesday and were glad because by 6:30 the line was out the door. We informed our waiter about our food allergies and he was very accommodating. The food was a weird mix of Latin and straight down the middle kid food. My kids got burgers but my husband and I split two appetizers (chicken quesadillas and the chorizo/steak skewers) with a side of rice for dinner and it was delicious. We should have gotten two of the skewers, they were that good. With the chips and guac, we were happily full. Not cheap, but again you are in a Disney run place.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

My sons (8 year old twins) and I ate at Paradiso 37 for dinner during our last visit to Disney in March of 2014. This was a last minute trip, so we ended up eating at Paradiso 37 more because they had reservations available then anything else. Forutnately we enjoyed our dinner. The boys both had kids meals and really enjoyed them. I had a burger, which was really good as well. We ate outside on the deck where they had live music playing. I don't remember the name of the singer, but he was really good and took a couple of requests from my sons. The dinner is a little pricey, like everything at Disney, but overall pretty good. Its a great location in Downtown Disney, so you can walk around and shop afterward. Overall a good experience. Only downfall is the pricing, which is a bit high for what you get.

1  Thank Keith M
Reviewed March 28, 2014

This is probably my favorite place to go for food while on Disney property. Their food is fantastic and I have not found anything to compare it to, yes, it is THAT good! You must go here if you are in Downtown Disney and it is completely worth the wait. I ordered the mahi sandwiches and let's just say that I would definitely order them again without even thinking about it. Beyond amazingly good! Whatever Paradiso 37 is doing, they are doing it right and I am really happy to see that. I will come back without a doubt the next time I am in the area. Thank you for a great experience!

1  Thank businessgirl24
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Got off to a bad start...huge line out the door, thought this must be for walk-ins...NOT. This was the line of people that had made reservations with their credit cards and were being handled like walk-ins. After waiting in line for 15-20 min, we finally got back to the hostess. She finally checked our reservation, and then promptly told us it would be another 20 min. I asked what was the point of the reservation. Her answer was "it's worse if you don't have one, up to 2 hours". The point is that I did have one and they mean nothing here! In her words "the reservation only gets you priority seating". Funny, it didn't say that on the site, and just asked me for my credit card like a legitimate reservation system would. Food? Don't know, they killed my appetite! There is a reason they are the only Downtown Disney restaurant with available reservations every night. It's because they're not real, your just a name on the list. They have your commitment and time, and in return, you get to stand in their walk-in line. Reserve a spot elsewhere!

1  Thank travelinJberries