“Three generations and we had a good time”
Review of Paradiso 37

Paradiso 37
Reserve with OpenTable
Paradiso 37 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #254 of 3,926 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Cross street: Hotel Plaza Blvd.
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We were at this place in Nov and had a good time. Oldest is 62 and youngest is 9 months.
We really loved the food. Nothing fancy but it worked for us. The prices were comparable to other non-quick serve places in DW (Canadian point of view). Service was good. Staff friendly.
We were seated close to the door and yes the place is a little noisy. If we hadn't had 3 young kids we would have gone for the outdoor area. The night we were there they had live entertainment on the patio.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,301)

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Wife and I ate here on a Disney dining plan last week. We had reservations, showed up on-time, and were seated almost instantly. They don't serve Dr Pepper or sweet tea, so my wife was disappointed. Their beer cooler was down, too, so they had no draft beer, which was devastating to me.

Still, we pressed on by ordering steaks (which they charge extra for, even on the Disney dining plan). Included salads were good, and the steaks—while over-priced—and French fries were at least decent. Btw, this isn't a "real" Mexican restaurant—they charge for chips and hot sauce.

If we return to Downtown Mousetown, I doubt we'll eat here again.

1  Thank DanNowlan
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Location is in Downtown Disney in old Pleasure Island area now under renovation. Looks out over lake, live music & great assortment of tequila/ stsrt @ $4.00 shot. No Mexican beer except Corona...drag.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

My wife and I come to orlando once a year on business and always enjoy trying new restaurants the city has to offer. This time we tried Paradiso 37 at Disney and enjoyed it thoroughly, food was great and our server adam was one of the most knowledgable servers we have ever had, and just so happens he is from New Jersey and we are as well which added to our experience! We will definetly be back next year.

Mike & Donna Dankowski

1  Thank Michealdankowski
Reviewed November 12, 2013

The restaurant itself has a great location, a huge patio and a huge inside seating area. We were 7 of us and they could seat us right away outside without any wait time. Our server was nice, he had several recommendation on appetizers and entrees. They had live music on the terrace with a guitarist/singer. He was pretty good!
We ordered the beef skewers to start with than I choose to order a caesar salad along with one of our friend as entree. That was a mistake. The appetizer beef skewers were good. Now, the ceasar salad had no taste whatsoever. The dressing was so flavorless that I had to ask for some hot sauce (which wasn't hot at all) to have some dressing like taste in my mouth. Our other friends had fish tacos what they were fine with. Just the chicken ceasar salad was only $14.99. The beef appetizer was 18 bux. Because you are in Disney, you have to pay the price over quality. I probably won't go back. A few exits away you can find much better quality food for much better price. Don't let Disney fool you!