“Service is better here than in som up market restaurants”
Review of Paradiso 37

Paradiso 37
Reserve with OpenTable
Paradiso 37 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #497 of 4,077 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Cross street: Hotel Plaza Blvd.
Description: Looking for some Latin flare? The volume is turned up on this energetic venue where dancers and live music pair perfectly with the largest selection of tequila at Disney Springs. If you want a margarita that’s big enough to share, this is the spot to find it. Plus, the P37 nachos are available all night long, along with other favorites like Quesadillas, Canadian Poutine and North American Corn Dogs
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Ate here on a busy Tuesday and from reception of the girls on door to that of our server Jose from Chile the service was attentive throughout. Have been here in previous years and it always has provided great service and food at a good price. Will be back.

1  Thank Ian C
Write a ReviewReviews (2,378)

Reviewed June 4, 2013

My 11 year old grandson and I took a boat ride from our hotel to Downtown Disney on a Wednesday evening in May. I had not made dinner reservations as it was midweek and Disney World in general was not especially busy that week. We checked into each restaurant along our stroll, starting with Rainforest Cafe closest to our boat dock, and each had a wait of at least one hour.

About halfway down the avenue we checked in with Paradiso 37 and were seated right away. The place was about half full, with several large parties looking work-related. The theme and menu revolve around Central/South American cuisine, and as it turned out, the servers are also from that continent.

I tend to have steak salad wherever it is on the menu, and this rendition was a standout with its uniquely spiced dressing, perfectly prepared steak, and gorgeous presentation. Grandson enjoyed his beautifully prepared and served beef fajitas. The wine list was ample and reasonably priced.

Compared with some of the chains at DD like Rainforest and Planet Hollywood, this is not the most kid-friendly in terms of service and ambiance. I felt our server was a little less attentive than if I were dining with another a adult or group of same. That said, we enjoyed recapping our adventures of the day over a delicious, unhurried meal.

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

So you need to start with a Mojito aperitif. They are AMAZING. Nice selection of starters but I would go for another Mojito. Tasty sounding entrees but I suggest a couple of mojitos with maybe a side of chips. For dessert ... Yeah, you are seeing a pattern... Round it off with a Mojito. Oh and order a gurney.
Seriously we did eat here and it was fine if not spectacular and the music and atmosphere is great.

1  Thank johnaboy
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The outdoor seating is nice however the beer is nothing special. It is Bud products in disguise. Very disappointed with the selection of beer. However they did have a full bar and I'm sure that selection was much better. The food is just fair. Not our best experience in Downtown Disney.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I had read the reviews and was a little weary about eating there but I had a coupon so I decided to try it. Made a reservation but didn't need it at all. In fact when I told the hostess she looked at me like I was crazy. So was seated right away but it took forever for the server to come to the table. They weren't busy so that wasn't a good start. When he did come to the table he wasn't friendly at all. We ordered drinks my daughter ordered one with alcohol mine was without but we got to keep the glasses. My drink was fine hers was real strong. Not much on the menu so we just ordered appetizers to share. We had mini corn dogs which were all and the nachos which where terrible. They were soggy and had nothing on them so it was like eating soggy chips. Then at the end when we asked for the glasses the waiter gave us a hard time. The other person who I don't no who they were dumped the rest of the drinks out and then bagged the dirty glasses for us. How nice. The other table waitstaff actually got them new glasses. Now I can see why they weren't busy.

3  Thank Vicki N