“Horrible”
Review of Paradiso 37

Paradiso 37
Reserve with OpenTable
Paradiso 37 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #494 of 4,083 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Cross street: Hotel Plaza Blvd.
Description: Looking for some Latin flare? The volume is turned up on this energetic venue where dancers and live music pair perfectly with the largest selection of tequila at Disney Springs. If you want a margarita that’s big enough to share, this is the spot to find it. Plus, the P37 nachos are available all night long, along with other favorites like Quesadillas, Canadian Poutine and North American Corn Dogs
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I had read the reviews and was a little weary about eating there but I had a coupon so I decided to try it. Made a reservation but didn't need it at all. In fact when I told the hostess she looked at me like I was crazy. So was seated right away but it took forever for the server to come to the table. They weren't busy so that wasn't a good start. When he did come to the table he wasn't friendly at all. We ordered drinks my daughter ordered one with alcohol mine was without but we got to keep the glasses. My drink was fine hers was real strong. Not much on the menu so we just ordered appetizers to share. We had mini corn dogs which were all and the nachos which where terrible. They were soggy and had nothing on them so it was like eating soggy chips. Then at the end when we asked for the glasses the waiter gave us a hard time. The other person who I don't no who they were dumped the rest of the drinks out and then bagged the dirty glasses for us. How nice. The other table waitstaff actually got them new glasses. Now I can see why they weren't busy.

3  Thank Vicki N
Write a ReviewReviews (2,378)

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Don't forget to pick up your huge glass from the coctail bar with refills $10 its well worth it although maybe 2 would be anybodys limit. Good choice of food from around the americas, food was served quickly and tasted brilliant. Good live entertainment in the evenings as well, a must visit whilst in Pleasure Island

Reviewed May 28, 2013

the beer was not as cold as the promise in the name, but the waiter tried so hard, he brought our second glass out in an ice bucket! We laughed and enjoyed the people watching in Downtown Disney.
One son ordered the ribs, and he said they melted in his mouth.
my husband ordered a combination platter of shrimp and steak. the best flavors! especially the vegetables with that.
In a crowded Downtown Disney, full of "catchy name" places, we were seated very quickly, but that was not an indication of a sub-par restaurant. Good food; attentive staff.

2  Thank dm f
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We were looking for a Mothers Day restaurant spot in downtown disney that would cater to some of the pickier eaters in our group, so we chose this restaurant since the menu looked pretty safe. The service at this restaurant was excellent, and we really enjoyed the atmosphere. Its right on the lake (though we sat inside), the music is top 40 and pretty loud so it gets you in a partying kind of mood! The drinks are large and delicious. We all ordered the three course steak meal which was good, although the main course wasn't very exciting - a steak with a cup of fries beside it, no veggies, garnish, or anything fancy, very straight forward - this was the only downside of the experience. I would recommend this restaurant for anyone looking for a casual, non-themed dining experience in downtown disney.

2  Thank nfdpatton
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

There is a wonderful atmosphere here especially sitting outside and there was live music. The menu is not huge but has a lot variety. Both of our entrees were delicious large amounts with great presentation. Not too pricey for being at downtown busy and for the environment. Our services started if phenomenal but then after we got our food we hardly saw our server at all. However it was a Friday night and very busy.