“World's Coldest Beer..are you kidding?”
Review of Paradiso 37

Paradiso 37
Reserve with OpenTable
Paradiso 37 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #494 of 4,083 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Cross street: Hotel Plaza Blvd.
Description: Looking for some Latin flare? The volume is turned up on this energetic venue where dancers and live music pair perfectly with the largest selection of tequila at Disney Springs. If you want a margarita that’s big enough to share, this is the spot to find it. Plus, the P37 nachos are available all night long, along with other favorites like Quesadillas, Canadian Poutine and North American Corn Dogs
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Considering that they took on, as their choice, having a marketing slogan of "World's Coldest Beer", one would assume they would actually serve cold beer. The beer I was served was less than cold, and could be considered warm. Would not be worth mentioning, except for the fact that they claim to have the Worlds Coldest Beer!
(The nearby House of Blues had much colder beer, Embassy Suites has colder beer, my fridge has colder beer..and so on....)

Write a ReviewReviews (2,380)

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

This is the third year in a row we have gone back here. The food AND drinks are amazing. AMAZING. Love the lively atmosphere and our waiter was a lot of fun and really on top of things :) Nice indoor and outdoor seating. We will be back again!!

1  Thank Illini005
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

We ate here the Friday of marathon weekend. We had visited here last year but only for drinks. This year, we decided to come for dinner since we didn't have the kids.
We were seated outdoors along the water. Our waitress, Jen, was amazing. She was friendly and made suggestions. Our drinks came out fast. We had the guacamole as an appetizer, which was delicious! We had quesadillas for dinner which also were tasty and hot.
We had mojitos and caipirinhas. The drinks were strong and perfectly made. The service was excellent. The tables were not crowded next to each other.
I will be back!

1  Thank beachgirls77
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We came to Orlando to watch the Citris Bowl and wanted to take the kids to eat dinner in Downtown Disney after the game. I made reservations a week in advance. Even though we were an hour ealier than expected the waitress took us right to our table since we had reservations. I really enjoyed that as there was a line out front waiting on tables. The food was good but average. We paid $101.00 for our party of 4 including two children who ate off kids menus. My issue with that is since we had been in the hot sun all day we ended up not being very hungry and ordered burgers and burritos (not exaclty expensive food). The atmosphere was really loud so much so that you really couldn't enjoy conversation with your family. My kids did love the downtown disney atmosphere. The waiter was very friendly and went out of his way to be helpful. I'm glad we made the trip but would not eat here again.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

We were in Downtown Disney during the Christmas break. Every restaurant was packed. We were a group of 10 and we were being turned away one restaurant after another. We ducked in to Paradiso 37 and they totally made room for us. They were most accommodating. Our waiter was totally friendly and we got excellent service. The food I had was top notch - and lots of it. Mind you, it wasn't inexpensive. That's the only thing keeping my rating from 5 stars.

I would recommend Paradiso 37 to anyone.