“Good food, but a little bit of slow service, GLUTEN free options”
Review of Paradiso 37

Paradiso 37
Reserve with OpenTable
Paradiso 37 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #256 of 3,931 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Cross street: Hotel Plaza Blvd.
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Have eaten here many times, the service has gotten much slower but the food is tasty. Since this is a latin flavored establishment, my suggestion is to add some latin beers! they only have domestic beer except for Kalik which is Bahamian. Get some Mexican beers! They are very good with cooking gluten free food, I feel safe eating here, they seem to be knowledgeable in cross contamination etc.. so anyone needs gluten free food this is a good option. We will be back

Write a ReviewReviews (2,303)

Reviewed December 18, 2012

We really enjoyed our meal here. The food was excellent. The service was fine. The ambience is fun. And the prices, for a Disney location, was good. The portions are large so order appropriately. I had read mixed reviews about Paradiso 37's allergy policies, but we found them to be very good. I'd eat here again for sure.

Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

We eat here everytime we come to Disney. The crazy corn appetizer is a must try. My husband was disappointed that they removed the Cornish hen from the menu but the half chicken was also very good. Very nice staff. Can get a little noisy later in the evening.

2  Thank TNBetty
Reviewed December 3, 2012

My husband and I are not really that "into" traditional turkey dinner for Thanksgiving. When I was looking to make a reservation for dinner, I was looking for a good steak! So happy that I found Paradiso 37 in Downtown Disney! We spent the day walking around Downtown Disney, and checked in for dinner at Paradiso about 1/2 hr early. To our surprise, they sat us right away. Our waiter Gabriel was awesome! Considering he was working on a holiday, he was so happy and attentive!

So, hubby ordered the Argentine Steak and I ordered the 3-Course Ribeye Dinner...OMG!! The food was OUT OF THIS WORLD!! Our steaks were cooked perfectly AND the seasoning on both was just AMAZING!! We would both recommend the meals we had to anyone, and we look forward to going back and ordering the SAME MEALS again!!

My meal came with a dessert, which was a little baby pumpkin pie with homemade cinnamon cream on top...to die for!!! We were fighting each other for the last bite! It was delicious!!

I am giving this restaurant 5 stars because we had a 5-star meal, a 5-star waiter, and a 5-star experience, all of which made our holiday-getaway wonderful!

4  Thank CNM777
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We went here on our last day of the dining plan for lunch. I asked the ladies outside if the steak was indcluded in the dining plan and was told it was. Went in, it was quiet but still early. In all the other DP places we had visited a milk shake was included as your choice of beverage, here it was classed as a dessert?, we ordered the steak and was then told it wasnt on the DP, l told the waitier we had been told differently but he was a little shirty when he said he was the waiter and the girls outside didn't understand the plan (not really my fault). He said we could have the steak for $6 dollars extra. The steak meal came with a salad starter which was lovely, the steak followed and literally was steak with some wedges. The steak was lovely but the meal was overall a bit boring. We didnt have dessert as by this time l wasnt sure if we were entitled to one or not. When we got the bill we hadnt actually been charged for the steak so even though things had been a bit tense we left a largish tip. In summary l would bother going back because l didn't really feel comfortable and it was lacking the "Disney" feeling.