“Not your typical Piano Bar!”

Howl at the Moon Orlando
Ranked #7 of 153 Nightlife in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ready to Howl, Orlando? Howl at the Moon is the #1 nightlife spot that’s keeping I-Drive dancing! Part bar and part concert, Howl creates a non-stop party with live music performed in a high-energy setting. Get on the dance floor and join our talented musicians in rocking out to your favorite songs while trying our signature 86oz buckets of booze! You’ll hear everything from classic rock to hip-hop to pop. It’s the best nightlife in Orlando has to offer! Howl at the Moon’s energetic and interactive setting creates the perfect atmosphere for any type of special events in Orlando. It doesn’t matter if you’re celebrating a bachelorette party, birthday party, or planning a corporate event, any group event at Howl at the Moon is guaranteed to make for a memorable night. It’s the most fun you’ll have dancing and singing in Orlando!
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Howl of the Moon is known for dueling pianos, but man, they do it different! This particular Moon has a drumset and 2 guitars that play with the Pianos. We were there for Labor Day Sunday night and they had a Lua. Plus, it was 2 for 1 drink night on Sundays. I had no problem paying the $7.00 cover, especially since I was getting 2 for 1 drinks. All the reviews you see of "smoking" in the bar, there was no smoking in the bar that night, so maybe it has completely changed. We had a blast! I would go back again if I was in the area and just looking for something fun to do!

1  Thank Gobux927
There are newer reviews for Howl at the Moon Orlando

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was skeptical about visiting this place. My mind was thinking piano bar, this just sounds like a disaster. But I was so wrong, this was best time I have had in a while. We were winding Sunday before Labor day and were not looking for a club scene. The moment I stepped in I was greeted by a really nice hostess, Amber. She explained how to request a song, the Labor Day Party, and signed us up for promotions. The bartender, Jared was great, he made sure our glasses were never empty. If you ever in area its great spot for adults to end a Sunday before a work week.

1  Thank msfefe29
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I love piano bars & really wanted to check this place out. My husband & I decided to eat at Bahama Breeze & then stop in here since it's right next door. I'm so glad we did!!! We got there a half hour after they opened so it started out slow but then as the night wore on it got more & more packed. There were 4 piano players & they were all great. Not only do they play the piano but they play the drums & guitar also. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for something fun to do.

2  Thank Laura P
Reviewed September 1, 2013

celebrated my birthday there, great atmosphere and great music from some highly talented musicians, 10 buck cover was the only choker.

1  Thank iainrenicks
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Just went to this location this past Saturday night, 7/20/13. It was for a friend's 30th birthday. I didn't pick the venue and honestly wasn't that excited, but it turned out to be a blast! I've been to a couple Howl at the Moon's, but this was the best one by far! The crowd really gets into and that get's the performers really into it as well!!! Someone in our party had booked out tables up front in advance and I'd recommend doing that if possible. Some seats are better than others. $10 cover unless you have a large group planned in advance.

1  Thank Rdigglesworth