“Good, Nothing special.”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Reviewed November 16, 2013

We had a good time eating here, but in the end there wasn't much to talk about this place, The quality of the sushi was above average, they do a good job on their rolls, but in terms of the quality/freshness of the fish, I ordered some Tuna sashimi (raw fish with no rice) and while tuna is a good way to judge fish quality, I wasn't very impressed, but I wasn't disappointed. My friend got the "lust roll" and I was thoroughly impressed at how well done and delicious it tasted. If I were to come back I would only order rolls (Ironic considering in Japan rolls don't exist)

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We ate the coconut curry chicken rice bowl, chicken pad thai, and teryaki chicken with rice. All were pretty good. We wished we had found this place earlier on in our trip because we would have eaten there more often.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We went twice while in Orlando since we loved the food, the atmosphere and the service the first time. The 2nd time the food was great once again but the service was awful so I guess thats hit or miss.

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We were debating between 4 sushi spots & I'm so glad we chose this one. Great service, plenty of sushi to choose from with good prices & not to mention how delicious everything we ordered was. Great great place to eat at! Wish they had this place on Miami!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I love this place... They have very good (affordable) sushi with a casual environment, staff is awesome and they have a special on weekdays until 6 pm (I think), if you order two sushi rolls the third one is free.

Believe me it is very good place and it is family friendly too.

Try their spider roll and the mount Fuji roll... VERY GOOD!