“Poor Service”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #576 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I understand that it is a Friday night and restaurants are busy. When we were seated we were next to very loud guest. We were served drinks on time. Then we placed in our orders and we did not receive our food after 1hr and then one plate was missing because some other waiter stole it for their table so we had to wait for another plate. We informed the manager on duty and all he said why it happened. I work at a hotel and customer service is #1. We tried to understand because we try to make guest happy but the manager did not offer an apology. To the waitress you were great.

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We were staying in a nearby hotel and ordered take-out dinner two nights in a row. When we called we were given to a guy named "Ryan" who provided us with excellent customer service both on the phone and in person. Dinner was ready at the time promised, and the order was correct and delicious. Ryan even walked me to the door and opened it for me. It is so rare to experience this level of customer service in a "chain" restaurant these days, but "Ryan" <<you are management material!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Took dinner here before leaving Orlando, we wanted to go to another restaurant on the same vicinity, but this was shut until 16.00 and we ddint have time before my flight, so ended up eating in here.
The service was good and prompt, we sat at the bar as it seemed alot cooler there then the rest of the restaurant. All we wanted was a 1 course meal before flying. I had the Bruschetta chicken pasta, which was very good. The pasta was angel hair and cooked well, as was the grilled chicken to go with it. I ordered a side of bread which took a while to come out, but that wasnt an issue as we were not in any rush. My acquintance said her 1/2 rack of ribs and fries was also good.
My friend had ordered some cocktail which wasn't to her liking, so told the server who didnt charge us for it and gave her an alternative drink on the house.
I probably wont rush back here due to its location, but if i ever have time before i fly in the future then i may return.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

My family went to this restaurant for dinner the night before we flew back to Dallas from a Disneyworld vacation. It was within walking distance of the airport hotel we were staying in the night before the flight home. The food was decent to above average but we had the misfortune of having a waiter more intent on visiting with the young ladies in the bar then serving customers. He also seemed to be slightly high or stoned or both.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Typical TGI Fridays. Good service and quality food. Our family of 8 were in quickly and treated very well. Service was excellent and food was tasty.