“Great food and staff!”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #578 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2013

It had been a long evening and I was in need of some good food and relaxation. The staff was very welcoming and as usual, the food was amazing!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We arrived Wednesday evening around 9:30 pm and had a 10 minute wait to get a table.

Our orders included a full appetizer and full meal for $10 a person. Although these specials have limited choices, the spinach/florentine flatbread and parissan chicken dinners were filling. Service was attentive and prompt.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Good pulled pork and chipotle salad. Very reasonable prices for family. Attentive staff especially for children.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

When we showed up we were told it was a 15 minute wait so we were very surprised when we were seated just a few minutes later. The hostess and server were very pleasant and attentive and the food was everything I expected from TGI Fridays. The food was reasonably priced, tasty enough and it arrived hot. Good enough for me.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

What you see is what you get. This particular restaurant does a fine job. I was seated quickly and served efficiently. When a family came in with several children and it was clear that it might disrupt my me, I was moved to a quiet table. Very thoughtful and careful waiters.