“Great Wings & Ribs”

Ranked #1,017 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My wife & I go every Thursday for all you can ribs. Nicole and Tela are the best and very friendly. The manager Tim always stops by and welcomes us. I been going to Hooters since it open and this is by far the best one of all in Orlando.

There are newer reviews for Hooters of Orlando-Airport

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Hooters was close to our hotel and websites claimed it was a "pittsburgh steelers bar". When we arrived, we had to ask the waitress multiple times to put the game on for us! Drink service was horrible for our table of 5. Our food took 30-45 minutes to come out (when the restaurant wasn't even packed!). Our orders were wrong and when we asked to split up the checks, the staff acted as if we were asking them to saw off their right arm! Our visit was miserable when it should have been a great time spent with friends.

The only good thing about our visit, the fried pickles..

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great place for a beer and pub like food. Friendly staff. Walkable from many area hotels or just drive in and park. Nice menu selections.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Hooters is a sports bar with a difference as the name suggests. The waitresses are friendly and hospitable, but the level of service is hit and miss. Ordered a beer and a starter, then the main course, which was served before the starter. Waitress said she would chase down my starter and didnt get the point that I didnt want a starter as I was already eating my main meal - so manager removed the starter from the menu. Then it took an age to pay the bill....All in all not a great Hooter experiance!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

My husband and I go to Hooters at least once a week, Thursday nights they have GREAT RIBS dinner. I think better then Sunny's. The girls are wonderful at there jobs and we've became friends with all of them. The Mgr's are all very friendly and great with all the girls. Keep up the great job!