“Whet the whistle”

Ranked #996 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great place for a beer and pub like food. Friendly staff. Walkable from many area hotels or just drive in and park. Nice menu selections.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Hooters is a sports bar with a difference as the name suggests. The waitresses are friendly and hospitable, but the level of service is hit and miss. Ordered a beer and a starter, then the main course, which was served before the starter. Waitress said she would chase down my starter and didnt get the point that I didnt want a starter as I was already eating my main meal - so manager removed the starter from the menu. Then it took an age to pay the bill....All in all not a great Hooter experiance!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

My husband and I go to Hooters at least once a week, Thursday nights they have GREAT RIBS dinner. I think better then Sunny's. The girls are wonderful at there jobs and we've became friends with all of them. The Mgr's are all very friendly and great with all the girls. Keep up the great job!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Of course, the girls are cute, but they were exceptionally attentive, and by far the best bunch I've met as compared to all other Hooters I have been to. The wings, as always, were excellent

1  Thank Bill C
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Seemed like our food order arrived about the same time our drinks arrived. Food was good with plentiful portions. Not my #1 choice for dinner but with a group it was ok.