“Thought I'd review hooters just to wind my gf up!” 3 of 5 bubbles

Hooters of Kirkman Road
Ranked #760 of 3,745 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“Thought I'd review hooters just to wind my gf up!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Hey, what do you expect at a Hooters? Sport... Check. Good American food... Check. Jugs of beer... Check. Beautiful girls serving hot wings... Check!

This particular restaurant was as expected and fulfilled its promise as a Hooters. A couple of girls did seem as though they didn't want to be there at times, but who wants to work on a weekend.

A good restaurant that will meet your expectations.

Visited September 2012

Hallandale Beach, Florida
“Typical Hooters”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Went there for lunch. The place was empty. We had the burger and pork sandwich. Both were OK, nothing special. Service was great. Was close to our hotel. Probably should have just stuck with ordering the wings.

Visited June 2013
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
“Can't wait to go back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

My wife and I came here initially to say we have "been there and got the tshirt!" but now we cannot wait to go back! Our server was so lovely and fantastic, when we said we were on our honeymoon she treated us like stars. All the girls were very friendly and made effort to speak to us.
The margaritas were strong and cold! The food was average but it came in good time and was scrummi.
There were lots of families when we went in (on a Saturday) and singles dudes at the bar too.
Would recommend Hooters of Kirkman Road any time.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Orlando, Florida
“Need of a new manager ASAP!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

On Tuesday may/28/2013 I went to this location with my family, the manage came and was very extremely unprofessional. He seem highly intoxicated, like he was drink on the clock. Very bad impression, very bad service, asked same questions a million times... Was very unhappy, spoiled my mood, my hunger.. And we left. I advice highly to anyone and everyone especially family do not go to this Kirkman location. Not a place to go with family! Very unsatisfied with their service especially of the professionalism from the manager. I would rate him -5 On a scale of 1-10 ( 1 been bad 10 been great)

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
McDonough, Georgia, United States
“It's Hooters - WHAT?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

I am not a Hooters expert but ive been to several, and this is just another. That being said my server was spectacular. Our food was fast, hot, and the beer was cold. I loved the patio. Right next to the highway so a little loud out there but its a Hooters! WHAT?

• Visited April 2013