“decent prices...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hooters of Pointe Orlando - CLOSED

Hooters of Pointe Orlando
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Toronto, Canada
“decent prices...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I can`t say too much about this place other than that it was my first time at Hooters which made it memorable for that reason - the grilled chicken I had with the salad was nothing special but the prices where quite lower than expected. I liked the location of this hooters though but overall experience was nothing more than average.

• Visited May 2013

Cat Island
“Delayed Wings, Waitress with the blues”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

We came to eat wings for my birthday. We ordered 100 wings but we waited for over 45 minutes until when the wings came to the tables I was too upset to complain. My daughter said something to the waitress and she was the one the was upset. I don't know why. When my husband was the one with the bill. I would think twice to go back.

Visited November 2012
Toms River, New Jersey
“I love hooters”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Family of 6 visited hooters while staying in orlando. Wings and beer. Grilled cheese for the kids. Can't beat it. Good service. Sports on TV everywhere. Thank you hooters. Food was good. Prices fine.

• Visited April 2013
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Very disappointed...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

We did not have a good experience at this Hooter’s. We went there specifically because they advertised that they were going to show the UFC event on 2/23/13. We got there about 9:30 (the event started at 10) in order to get a good seat. We got some wings and beer which were fine if you like that style of food that Hooter’s serves. At 10pm, the preshow goes off and the screens go dark. At 10:10 I ask the waitress what’s going on and she says she thinks the manager is on the phone with DirecTV and it should be fixed shortly. Ok, I’ll wait. Now its pushing 10:30 and I ask for an update and she says she thinks they are still trying to get it working but doesn’t know when. She says there is another place showing the fight and that we could go there if we want. No real apology, no acknowledgement that we planned our evening around this. Going somewhere else wasn’t really an option because A. we wouldn’t get a good seat, B. We didn’t want to have to order a whole other meal, and C. we had already missed a good portion of it. So, we paid the bill and left. The manager never came around personally to talk to the customers or offer even a token for our ruined plans. That’s always the danger of places that are in high tourist areas, they don’t care about service because they always have others coming in (or so they think).

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Great to visit a hooters but food was average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

It was a great experience to say you have visited the famous hooters but that was as good as it got. Maybe it might just be me but i didnt find the food as nice as i thought it would be!

Visited August 2012