“Yummy food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #203 of 3,745 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Diner, Native American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kirkwall, United Kingdom
“Yummy food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

I went here for breakfast on my second last day in orlando and loved the food. I didn't have many breakfasts whilst i was visiting orlando but thought i would treat myself.
Lots to chose from and nice big portions

• Visited September 2012

NY
“nice restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

Fast and Friendly service. Food priced reasonably. We choose to eat at Dennys over iHOP because in NYC, Denny's isn't around. In NYC we are only used to iHOP, so it felt good to eat from a different restaurant. In Orlando, Dennys and iHOP are located across from each other.

Visited June 2012
Chester
“Great service and food - manager a disappointment.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

Denny's was close to the convention center, and seemed a safe bet since...well, since it's Denny's. Let me just say that my server, Tabitha, was WONDERFUL. Great customer service. Now the rest...they wouldn't let me sit outside (75 in Florida in Feb...why would I want to eat in?) because they said it was getting dark, but there were plenty of people out there and hadn't even received their food yet. The food was just what you expect, so no issues there. I went to pay and tried to pull up my AARP card to use - and my key ring app wouldn't open. The manager seemed a little impatient (of course, he could have just given me the discount without actually seeing the card - he could even have asked to see my ID to verify age) - and I kept trying to open the app. Finally - I just paid the total - and then...you know what's coming...the app opened and there was my wonderful AARP number. The manager said "sorry"!!! He was just too lazy and to indifferent to re-ring. Now - I realize a few dollars isn't much, but that wasn't the point. It just wasn't the best experience.

Visited February 2013
Saint Louis, Michigan, United States
“Very average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

Nice menu selections. Our service was slow and food was over cooked and cold. Others appeared to be getting better service from their servers. When in the area again I will try another restaurant.

• Visited February 2013
Dennyloanhead, United Kingdom
“Brilliant breakfasts with a smile”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

We stayed in international drive for 14 nights.
And tried a few breakfast places before trying Denny's.
Our hotel breakfast was horrible. Ponderesas wasn't to good either. McDonald's was McDonald's.
So we eventually tried Denny's. And we didn't look back!
I settled for the Lumberjack slam every morning. Very filling, and keeps you going ALL day.
Two sausages, two bacon, two eggs cooked how you like. Hash browns, slice of ham, two pancakes and two slice of toast!
One massive breakfast!
Couple that with unlimited coffee and you have yourself a perfect start to a day of exploring Orlando!

Breakfast is usually very busy. But the staff try and get you seated as quickly as possible. And have a drink to you ASAP!
Food is always cooked the way you want.

We were in For an evening meal once, and this was just as good as breakfast. Steak was cooked to perfection and so tender.

Thank you Denny's for keeping me going when I was in Orlando.

• Visited February 2013