“Good food and quick service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #1,146 of 3,764 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Grill
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Good food and quick service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

This restaurant was within walking distance of our hotel. So really convenient and reasonable prices.

Visited March 2013

Oklahoma
“Tried to overcharged on order”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

Told lady what I wanted and she doubled order and when explaining that she was doubling my order she got very hostile. Acted like she was having a very bad day so I told her to cancel order I would walk back to Wendy's and get a burger from there.

Visited April 2013
Doetinchem, The Netherlands
“Do not go here!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

This has to be the worst BK I have ever been to. We ordered two menus (we were not asked if we wanted small or medium). At first we did not get 2 cups for the drinks and when we got the menus there was only one portion of fries... the burgers were cold and the fries were probably old. Do not go here!!

• Visited April 2013
Orlando, Florida
“save your time and go elsewhere”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

I live around the corner from this place and I am writing this review because I am tired of the poor and sometimes non-existant service. I always tend to go late at night and tonight I had to wait for over 10 minutes and never was able to place my order. Often, machines are down "being cleaned" or their "system" is being reset. If you have time to kill then stop by but if you're actually wanting food fast go to one of the other places nearby.

• Visited March 2013
Kent, United Kingdom
“very average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

We stopped by here for a couple of drinks, the server forgot one of the two we ordered, took a long time to prepare them, forgot the cream squirt on top, looked tired and bored, unless you have something with "fries" they don't know how to deal with you. The floors were not clean and the outside tables were grubby. Give this one a miss.

Visited March 2013