“LOUD INSIDE!!...But a great Show”

Nemo- The Musical at Disney's Animal Kingdom
Ranked #6 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Finding Nemo – The Musical captures the heart, humor, characters and story from the Disney·Pixar animated film Finding Nemo and adapts them into a mesmerizing 30-minute Broadway-style musical stage show. The performance is for audiences of all ages in the air-conditioned Theater in the Wild in the DinoLand U.S.A. area at Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park.It's a big, blue beautiful world, but not without its dangers, as the overprotective clownfish father, Marlin, his curious son, Nemo, and their friend, Dory, find out in this big fish story—complete with new musical numbers that take their cue from lines from the movie, including ""Just Keep Swimming"" and ""Go with the Flow.""The innovative lighting, sound, special effects and stunning theatrical puppets—some as large as cars—make Finding Nemo – The Musical a must ""sea"" production
Milan, Ohio
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“LOUD INSIDE!!...But a great Show”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Loud inside with annoying Nemo singer, but a really colorful fun show! No problems getting in. large seating area, not stroller friendly or Wheelchair friendly. Love the costumes

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Show-BUT Don't be late if you FASTPASS”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We saw the show Nov 27, 2013.
I liked this show better this time then 2 years ago when we 1st saw it.
Great broadway style presentation of the movie NEMO. I gave the actors a standing ovation.
What made me incredibly ANGRY was the fast pass nonsense. We were given a 15 minute window to arrive and I had this reservation booked days before our disney trip. We arrived 1 minute late (window was 2:40-2:55pm). The Disney Fast Pass guy from Hamburg, PA informed me it was 2:56 by his watch and would not let us enter. He informed us we could try the stand by line. #$%$%&%^&-I WAS FURIOUS!!

A number of other fastpassers arrived after me and were informed the same as well. I had over heard information that was given to a select few that we could rebook the fastpass-- so we rebooked for a later show. Glad we did because it was a great show and the fast passers were entering 30-35 minutes prior to show time, NOT the 15 min window as noted on the reservation.
Disney ought to hang a clock out there if they want to deny fast pass entrance arriving 1 minute late! Unbelievable.

2 Thank toopeasinapod
kentucky
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Do not miss this entertaining show”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

A highlight of the Disney park. This show will appeal to all family members. The first show of the day was not busy and got immediate seating. Did not have to stand in line in October, 2013.

Visited October 2013
Tampa, Florida
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 249 helpful votes
“great for little ones”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We just went this past weekend and my little one really enjoyed it! My wife and I felt it was pretty good, but not necessarily Disney's best work. If you go to WDW AK, this is a great idea to fill in some time.

Hudson,NH
123 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 131 helpful votes
“It is an OK show”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

The kids will love this show, but as two adults not so much.
I particularly like the fact that I can see the people handling the puppets. It takes away from the characters. It is to much of a distraction for me. There has to be another way to do the show.
Now that I have seen it I have no desire to see it again. You know when you go to Disney that you want to see everything again, but no this. Sorry Disney, this I have to say is the only bad attraction.

1 Thank Paula H