$91
$76
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$261
$191
$127
$209
$187
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$149
$138
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$493
$391
Hotels.com
6,033 results
All reviewsresort feepitch and puttpaddle boatsrock climbing wallself parkingheated poolbeautiful hoteldisney fireworksper daysliding doorfire pittennis courtsdisney worldnear disneyorlando areagreat poolfitness center
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

All I can say is that the entire family had an amazing experience at this hotel. We stayed there for 5 days and utilized all of the hotel amenities. Great experience and will definitely be back again soon.

• Stayed: January 2014
HeeBee4, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2014

Thank you for noting you had an awesome stay and offered a five point review. We are glad you had a great experience. I believe I spoke with you as I noted you were from Annapolis. You did mention to me you did have a great time ! We certainly hope you will be back again soon. Please recommend us to your family and friends.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I stayed with my family for three nights in March 2014. It was very nice and the people were friendly. The rooms were clean. There was lots of fun for the family. There are several pools (with a water slide and splash zone for little kids), pitch and putt golf and a lake with kayaks and paddle boats for guest use. They have a fire in a fire pit every night for s'mores. The breakfast buffet has lots of choices and is tasty. We will definitely stay here in the future.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

We appreciate you giving us five points for a great stay here at our resort. So glad to know that you and your family had lots of fun and enjoyed many amenities including our fire pit where s'mores can be made. It is good to read that you will definitely stay again. That is a great compliment.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

We were greeted at the gated entrance, assuring us that we were going to be at a nice resort. Next we checked in, which took a little while, but they upgraded us to a "Fireworks" view room on the 11th floor. The upgrades and decor was a pleasant surprise! We have stayed in many nice properties, but this one was one at the top of our favorites list. This resort has so much to offer from all the restaurants, pools, included activities, you really didn't have to leave to enjoy a nice long weekend there. Yet, this is still very close to Downtown Disney and all the restaurants, outlets and other parks, you have a hard time not leaving to go explore. I know we'll be back and will definitely bring our kids. The staff was very accommodating to them as well including kids club activities, art centers and much much more!

Room Tip: The fitness center wasn't very convenient, but had many pieces of equipment to use.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your five point review and noting that you were pleasantly surprised. Letting the Trip Advisor community know that we are a five point property lets us stand tall knowing we treat our guests the right way and offer a beautiful setting to truly wow our guests. We hope that when your travel plans bring you back to Orlando, the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress will be your hotel of choice.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Stayed 1 night for a conference. It is typical of places in this price range with everything you would expect. My complaint was with the attitude at checkout. I asked the service attendant if I could have a copy of my receipt however that I was not checking out as I was to give a talk at 8am and my bags were still in the room. Sure enough I go all the way to the room and she had cancelled my card. Back to the desk again to reactivate the card but she could have cared less and didnt apologize for the inconvenience. Additionally there was a leak in the ceiling from an air conditioner. I called the front desk and they sent a service person right up however despite the leaks coming through the ceiling they should have required me to change rooms. It was no big deal but just from a safety standpoint it would have seemed that the hotel would have moved me just so that there was no chance of me slipping on the wet tiles. Anyway the dinner meal I had was better than most but one of the other guests had a piece of salmon that was as dry as a bone-so dry I could see from where I was sitting it was as hard as a rock. Breakfast (continental) was typical. All in all it was ok. If you can get a good deal I would take it but if you have to pay full price I might consider other options. I paid $189 + tax or $213 for the night.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank GeorgefromRhody
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Last year we had a pleasant 8 day stay in this hotel. Then they were renovating the hotel and pools, now all is finished. So we decided this year to go back to the Hyatt for another 8 day vacation (party of 4, two rooms).

Still we liked this resort (location, amenities, room) but a couple of things annoyed me.

- The matrasses were a little bit worn out in the two rooms we rented.
- The digital television reception was troubling.
- The housekeeping regularly forgets to refill the shampoo's, soaps etcetera
- Staffmembers were not always friendly
- I rented for the second year in a row two rooms for eight days. I also mentioned that at check in. I am a little bit dissapointed that the hotel employees did not reward us for our loyalty. Last year we received a glass of champagne at the check in. This year it wasn't offered. Neither was an upgrade, late check-out etc etc.

Overall it is a good hotel and we had a pleasant stay (nice rooms, amenities, resort, location), but service and quality is lacking.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple