It's been about 3 years since my last visit and upon entering the lobby I was greeted by friendly faces and smiles, once again! Our family has been making this resort part of our family vacation yearly since 2000 and it is still our favorite.
The changes in the resort are many, but still the feel of the resort is the same. Very relaxed yet warm, professional yet family approved and beautiful as always.
This was our first visit over the holidays and it was amazing! New Year's Eve at the HRGC was all I expected and more. If you have never seen the Christmas Tree in the lobby (25 feet tall I would guess) it is beyond words gorgeous! The entire lobby is decked out for the holidays and it was nice to finally see it face to face. There is a balloon drop on New Year's Eve that was so much fun. Combined with the DJ, dancers, controlled and energized bar patrons, kids dancing and adults enjoying themselves all around together with amazing martini's and champagne to be had, the energy on NYE was great! not to mention you don't have to leave and just go to your room after the evenings excitement ends...I loved it!
The room, as usual was comfortable and clean. The Regency Club was the best in years, combined with exceptional service you cannot go wrong here. The pool area, as usual spotless and if the weather cooperated I would have got my tan on, but no fault of the hotel..LOL
Until next time...... keep my lounge chair ready and my pool drink cold.....cause we will be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover one of Orlando's most inviting escapes, Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. The outstanding array of resort amenities filling our resort creates an amazing retreat for families and business travelers, alike. Play golf and tennis, swim, sail, or treat yourself to a massage. Savor a meal prepared by our renowned chefs – cuisine ranges from authentic southwestern fare to fresh sushi and a sumptuous American buffet breakfast daily. Our family-friendly resort offers an ideal location adjacent to Disney World – kids of all ages will love exploring area attractions. When it comes time to relax, return to our resort, where you always find legendary Hyatt service and smiling staff waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Orlando
- Hyatt Grand Cypress
- Grand Hyatt Orlando
- Hyatt Regency Orlando
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Hotel Orlando