Very nice spacious rooms and well equipped bathrooms. We had a nice view on the lake. Roos are quiet and have a good acoustics.
We arrived before lunch and reception was as kind as to find us a room we could check-in.
NIce swimming pool and sun beds. The staff is amazingly helpful and kind. We were at a conference the downside was the freezing temperatures in the conference rooms. I would recommend a coffee shop that stays open the entire day...or maybe I didn't find it...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover one of Orlando's most inviting escapes, Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. The outstanding array of resort amenities filling our resort creates an amazing retreat for families and business travelers, alike. Play golf and tennis, swim, sail, or treat yourself to a massage. Savor a meal prepared by our renowned chefs – cuisine ranges from authentic southwestern fare to fresh sushi and a sumptuous American buffet breakfast daily. Our family-friendly resort offers an ideal location adjacent to Disney World – kids of all ages will love exploring area attractions. When it comes time to relax, return to our resort, where you always find legendary Hyatt service and smiling staff waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Orlando
- Hyatt Grand Cypress
- Grand Hyatt Orlando
- Hyatt Regency Orlando
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Hotel Orlando