My husband was at a conference and I tagged along. The pool area is still under construction but when it is finished it will be awesome!! There was still a pool open and the beach area (no swimming ) for r & r.
Our room was well appointed and clean with huge shower in the bathroom. I would have also liked a tub for a relaxing soak but not essential.
The grounds are huge and well maintained but there was not much available within walking distance. Restaurants in the hotel very limited. A larger snack shop or more casual food area would have been nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover one of Orlando's most inviting escapes, Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. The outstanding array of resort amenities filling our resort creates an amazing retreat for families and business travelers, alike. Play golf and tennis, swim, sail, or treat yourself to a massage. Savor a meal prepared by our renowned chefs – cuisine ranges from authentic southwestern fare to fresh sushi and a sumptuous American buffet breakfast daily. Our family-friendly resort offers an ideal location adjacent to Disney World – kids of all ages will love exploring area attractions. When it comes time to relax, return to our resort, where you always find legendary Hyatt service and smiling staff waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Orlando
- Hyatt Grand Cypress
- Grand Hyatt Orlando
- Hyatt Regency Orlando
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Hotel Orlando