$304
$122
$227
$207
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$189
$135
Agoda.com
$314
$255
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
Marriott
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
Hotwire.com
$615
$458
Travelocity
5,981 results
All reviewsresort feepitch and puttpaddle boatsrock climbing wallself parkingheated poolbeautiful hoteldisney fireworksper daysliding doorfire pittennis courtsdisney worldnear disneyorlando areagreat poolfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 19, 2011

My daughter liked Merlot (the parrot) but loved Kula even more. The heated kids pool was awesome and she loved the slide. The wait service was a little slow by the pool, but understandable given the number of people that were out there. Rooms were modern, and clean..very nice in my opinion. Reminds me of the rooms @ the Contemporary for some reason. The docking station for media was a very nice touch. I understand some of the concern regarding the shared door for the closet and the bathroom, but it did not bother us at all. Also the half glass partition in the shower was an interesting design feature, but again having the shower head, and a hand held sprayer was a definite plus for us since it made giving our kid a shower much easier.

Breakfast @ Cascades was really good. Great pancakes, and the mickey shaped blueberry pancakes for my daughter made her day.
Dinner @ WhiteHorse was better than expected. Steak was a little overdone, but still good ,and Swordfish was a little dry. Still enjoyed our meal.

Fish Tacos and Pina Coladas by the pool were superb.

From the 18th floor we had a nice view of the fireworks, and the location of the hotel is very close to the Premium Outlet Mall as well as the other Disney Parks.

I just wanted to express my gratitude to the staff @ the Hyatt Regency. From the moment we checked in we felt that they provided us with special attention, and made sure that we were happy during our stay.

We will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
HeeBee4, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2011

Above all, you noted that the staff had exceeded your expectations. We do make every effort to make sure your stay is perfect. What sets us apart is that when things are not as expected, and it is brought to our attention, we will do what is necessary to make it right. Thank you for staying with us and please recommend us to your family and friends.

Steven.Ballot@hyatt.com

Reviewed March 17, 2011

I booked this hotel for my wife and 3 year old daughter who were staying while I was on business elsewhere; I joined them for one night at the end of my stay. From the moment they checked in they loved the place, My daughter loved the parrots in the lobby and the pool was one of the best I have seen but the best of all for a 3 year old was a fantastic beach in the middle of Orlando! They even gave her a bucket and spade. The room was fantastic and we had a good pool view. We were so impressed we checked in again one week later as we had to spend a night in Orlando before our flight back to the UK.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for your positive review. The best compliment you can give us is to be a return guest and that is exactly what you did. From our exceptional staff to our renovated guest rooms and our 1500 acre resort, all these together makes for a great stay here at the Hyatt.

Steven.Ballot@hyatt.com

Reviewed March 16, 2011

My husband and I spent Valentine's week end at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. It was a hotel that we always had in our sights. We've had several wonderful evenings eating at Hemingway's over the years, but never really had a chance to stay at the hotel. What a special week end we had! Our room looked to the west to the Disney properties in the distance. We were treated to wonderful sunsets and fireworks each evening; and to our suprise, woke up one morning to baloons hovering over the horizon! I have never stayed at a hotel where the staff was so friendly. Each staff member, whether it be during check in, at the restaurants, bars or pool side took time to exchange a few pleasantries that took the stay from ordinary to making it very personal. Dinner at Hemingways was, as expected, excepional. Our meal at the White Horse Bar and Grille had a few problems, but were quickly rectified by the wait staff and manager. We can't wait to book our next trip.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple

Exceptional service is vital to any business if it is to be successful. We have once again provided that service. Here at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, that is what we strive for. We call it strive for 5. We want each and every guest to rate us 5 stars and that goes hand in hand with exceptional service. It does not happen just because we want it to. The exceptional service comes from dedicated hard working employees. Thank you for noting our great service and please recommend us to your family and friends.

Hyatt Regency Grand cypress
Steven. Ballot@hyatt.com

Reviewed March 15, 2011

We stayed at this hotel for 5 days. Beautiful grounds, pool, and lots of fun activites. The room was modern and clean. The service was great and everything we asked for was brought right up to us . My son needed a crib because he would not sleep in the bed-it was at our door before I could hang up the phone. Sunday brunch was pricey but amazing!!!! Also a special thanks to Luis in security. We left a very important bag in our room and Luis made sure it was mailed promptly just as promised. The only negative thing I could say was the girl working at boat rental on Wed March 9th was so rude and miserable. You could tell she really hated her job. Not helpful at all. All in all great hotel and we will definitley return.

Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate you staying with us and glad you had a great time and plan on returning. I will let Luis know that you took note of his exceptional service. Our employees provide exceptional service on a day to day basis and it is nice when those efforts are noticed. I will look into the issue you had at the boat rentals. Again, thank you for staying with us and please recommend the Hyatt to your family and friends.

steven.ballot@hyatt.com

Reviewed March 14, 2011

This is a grat hotel for a great price. I am not easily pleased with hotels but this was just perfect.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family