My wife and I stayed at the enclave suites for 6 nights. We were in the Suites II block and the receptionist said that the hotel was a condo hotel so potentially not all rooms are of the same standard or have been renovated at the same time. This review is based on the Suite II block so remember that if comparing to other reviews or your own experience.
Our room was spacious and had kitchen facilities, we didn't cook but probably could have done pasta dishes if we had wanted to. Was always kept clean by the cleaning staff. Reception staff were helpful with any queries we had about parks etc... There are a number of pools, we didn't use them but they look good and seemed popular with other guests. The breakfast is a grab and go idea which is what is stated by the hotel. You get fruit, pastry and juice each which is handy to take to the parks. Lots of restaurants in walking distance and easy journey to all the parks.
We had no complaints at all about the Enclave suites and if we go back to Orlando wouldn't hesitate to book again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath suites and deluxe studio suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and private balconies. Located just off famous International Drive and 5 minutes to Universal Orlando. Two outdoor pools plus an indoor heated pool & spa. Free continental breakfast and shuttle to Universal and Sea World, small fee for Disney Shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Enclave Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Enclave Hotel And Suites
- The Enclave Hotel Orlando