Stayed at enclave with my 17yr old son. On arrival we found our room consisted of a double bed and a fold down settee. The mattress on the settee was paper thin.asked for room change but was fully booked.After 2 days they did get a double mattresses for on top of settee which done the trick.
The air conditioning was also faulty 6 days out of 14 but we were out most of the time and when we complained they did fix it promptly.
On the plus side the staff are so polite and helpful
2 outside decent size pools and well maintained
Stones throw from international drive
Fully equipped kitchen
Concierge team that can advise and book mostly anything (they know there stuff)
Apart from the 1st couple of issues that did get resolved I would say that the enclave is a very decent (value for money)hotel to stay in.
Would I stop there again?
Thats an easy YES
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath suites and deluxe studio suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and private balconies. Located just off famous International Drive and 5 minutes to Universal Orlando. Two outdoor pools plus an indoor heated pool & spa. Free continental breakfast and shuttle to Universal and Sea World, small fee for Disney Shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Enclave Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Enclave Hotel Orlando
- The Enclave Hotel And Suites