I have often been at a loss to understand why some reviewers seem to take delight in being unnecessarily vitriolic. Some reviews i have seen about this hotel will worry people already booked and put off those considering booking.I stayed here for the second time in a year the first two weeks of April and again i have to say that this hotel is more than adequate as a base from which to explore the delights that Orlando has to offer.Yes the rooms are somewhat dated but mine was clean and well serviced and If you book direct or with a more economy conscious travel company you can secure a great rate . This is about a three to three and a half star hotel .. and does not pretend to be anything else.Book with confidence .... i would certainly recommend this hotel !! Finally if you do have a problem with an individual room i have found that being polite but insistent is the best way to resolve an issue !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath suites and deluxe studio suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and private balconies. Located just off famous International Drive and 5 minutes to Universal Orlando. Two outdoor pools plus an indoor heated pool & spa. Free continental breakfast and shuttle to Universal and Sea World, small fee for Disney Shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Enclave Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Enclave Hotel Orlando
- The Enclave Hotel And Suites