We first stayed here in 1988 and over the years we have been back a few times. the rooms are getting a bit tired now and could do with updating but the location and price make up for that. we will be back. we asked for a room overlooking wet and wild on a high floor. what did we get. 2nd. floor no view
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath suites and deluxe studio suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and private balconies. Located just off famous International Drive and 5 minutes to Universal Orlando. Two outdoor pools plus an indoor heated pool & spa. Free continental breakfast and shuttle to Universal and Sea World, small fee for Disney Shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Enclave Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Enclave Hotel And Suites
- The Enclave Hotel Orlando