We have just returned from a 2 week stay at The Enclave Suites and I would recommend it without hesitation. I had read some of the previous reviews and was a bit dubious about staying there,but my worries were groundless. Rooms were spotless, staff extremely friendly and helpful. The few minor issues we had were addressed immediately. The air conditioning broke down in our room,they couldn't repair it so we were moved straight away, and given complementary food vouchers as an apology for the inconvienence. The one thing I would complain about would be the prices in their on site shop, a packet of cigarettes cost 10 dollars 75 cents, double the price of outside stores,100 per cent mark up is really unacceptable. Overall I would have no problem staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath suites and deluxe studio suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and private balconies. Located just off famous International Drive and 5 minutes to Universal Orlando. Two outdoor pools plus an indoor heated pool & spa. Free continental breakfast and shuttle to Universal and Sea World, small fee for Disney Shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Enclave Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Enclave Hotel Orlando
- The Enclave Hotel And Suites