This hotel has it all, great location 2min walk to the i ride trolley stop 12 & many restaurants of all budgets to choose from on the doorstep. Opposite the pirate show & TGI Fridays. The hotel provides a free shuttle bus direct to Universal with 3 slots to choose from in the morning & coming back everyday. They also provide a Disney shuttle for $12 return each which the hotel run & they drop you directly at Epcot so then you can use the free Disney transport to travel to which park you decide to go to. But on this occasion i found you can get the i ride to the main road nr Sea World & then get a Lynx bus into Disney which is much cheaper than the hotel shuttle. In reception they sell Univrsal tickets & they are cheaper than buying them from Virgin! even if Virgin do sell it that you can get on2 the Harry Potter ride quicker (we caught the 1st shuttle to universal at 8.30am & went straight into the park so had a 15min wait if you go straight to the ride with no dawdling on the way.
This is our second stay at The Enclave Hotel & Suites & what a difference! (our last stay was 2years ago in 2011 flying with Thomas Cook, you still get a 'free complimentary' breakfast that consists of a pop tart & a piece of fruit etc, You can upgrade for $3.99 to their cooked breakfast with toast, cereal but you kind of feel done).
This time we flew with Virgin & what a difference. They have a special seperate breakfast room for Virgin guests. Great choice inc an egg station cooked to your liking, waffle station, & a good spread of hot/cold choices from crispy bacon to rosti potatoes, hash browns, hard boiled eggs, beans... they vary it each morning. Both white & brown bread, cereals, pastries, apple/orange juice, tea/coffee. They have a small food court inc a pizza hut & fried chicken to choose from. A good shop to buy drinks & snacks & ice cream.
There are 3 blocks, we stayed in block 2 nearest the lake which is the most peaceful. Our room was one of the refurbished ones, a 2bedroom suite no' 502. Next to the lift but as there is a hallway with front door & another door before you get to the lounge you cannot hear the lift or anyone when the doors are shut. New fridge, freshly tiled shower but still outdated furniture. Safe in the main bedroom which was $1 per day. My only quibble is that the bedroom carpet could of done with a darn good clean. Other than that friendly helpful staff & the perfect location! Also my last tip, use the pay phone at the hotel for a couple of dollars for 6min to call England, rather than a whopping $37 they wanted to charge at Disney on my credit card as they would not allow any international cash calls!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath suites and deluxe studio suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and private balconies. Located just off famous International Drive and 5 minutes to Universal Orlando. Two outdoor pools plus an indoor heated pool & spa. Free continental breakfast and shuttle to Universal and Sea World, small fee for Disney Shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Enclave Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Enclave Hotel Orlando
- The Enclave Hotel And Suites