Just back from a two week stay with my husband and two sons. Found the Enclave to be perfect for our stay, Its in a good central location and has all the necessities. Its just a short walk to International Drive and once you've bought your I ride trolley tickets (which can be bought on site along with any other trips you might avail of) you can get around very easily. The I ride will bring you to Universal and Wet 'n Wild and the Premium Shopping Outlet. An I. ride ticket for two weeks is $18 per person and well worth it. There is a Pizza Hut on site along with a small shop, indoor and outdoor pools and a gym. Although the on site shop is fine for the odd necessity its better value to shop further afield. Definitely get the special refill mugs that they offer because constantly buying soft drinks can soon mount up to a considerable amount. The refill cups means you can get soft drinks whenever you want for free once you buy the cups themselves. All the staff were extremely helpful and friendly and apartments were really clean and spacious. Definitely wouldn't mind staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath suites and deluxe studio suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and private balconies. Located just off famous International Drive and 5 minutes to Universal Orlando. Two outdoor pools plus an indoor heated pool & spa. Free continental breakfast and shuttle to Universal and Sea World, small fee for Disney Shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Enclave Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Enclave Hotel And Suites
- The Enclave Hotel Orlando