I have just returned after a 10 night stay here with my girlfriend (both in our 20's)I felt the need to write a review after some of the negative comments i see here frustrate me. We did ask for a renovated room which we got. We had a 50" flat screen TV a very comfortable queen sized bed and a sensible kitchen although we did not need to use it. A lovely spacious room and incredibly clean and quiet. The pool area was very clean also.
We were visiting parks most day, its location is perfect with plenty of resturants within a couple of mins walk. I see people moaning about "not being a 5* hotel"... it does not claim to be one! The Complementart Breakfast is another topic people seem to moan about. The way i see it is that you are paying for an apartment you shoulnt expect breakfast in the 1st place. I think a kind jester from the hotel to provide you with a small drink and snack for your journey to a park is a bonus. If you want to help yourself to the buffet its only $5! if you dont like it dont bother eating it you can get breakfast for $3.99 within a 5 minute walk!
We paid £32/ night for the both of us which is so soo cheap! you cant even get a travellodge for this money. If your planning on going to this resort please dont be put of by the negative reviews. These are mainly written by people who cant open their eyes.£32/night...what do you expect? I would pay double this cost to stay here again. Fantastic!
Just a note to those who love to moan and write unreasonable comments. If you want to stay in a 5* hotel than you actully have to pay for one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath suites and deluxe studio suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and private balconies. Located just off famous International Drive and 5 minutes to Universal Orlando. Two outdoor pools plus an indoor heated pool & spa. Free continental breakfast and shuttle to Universal and Sea World, small fee for Disney Shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Enclave Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Enclave Hotel Orlando
- The Enclave Hotel And Suites