Me and my young family were booked to stay in the Enclave for 8 nights we stayed for less than 8 hours! We arrived early hours Saturday morning and were allocated our 2 suites both were in block 3. We had asked prior to arrival for renovated rooms and were assured we would get renovated rooms however this was not the case. Block 3 has a terrible damp smell which on first impressions is very unappealing having spent a lot of money for a holiday. To make matters worse the room I was allocated was on short Horrendous. As we walked into the room my first thought was my kids are Not staying in here, it was dirty the carpets were not clean, the bathroom was also dirty and had mites all over the sink and as for the so called kitchen area the cupboard doors were hanging off. I inspected everything even the bedding was dirty. Immediately I went to check the other room our party was allocated this was no better apart from the fact the lights worked as in our case they did not. We immediately informed reception who said they would deal with it in the morning as it was 4am. Eventually we rang Virgin uk and complained but as of the time difference there was nothing they could do until after 9 am Florida time. We didn't sleep at all and left the kids in there respective prams as there was no way either was laying in a bed so dirty.
9am Came and we were straight down to reception. Who refused to relocate us as we were in one of there better suites, if that's what they call good I would love to see the bad rooms they have!
Eventually with the help of a rep and more financial cost to ourselves we moved out of the hotel, to our surprise though when we went to check out we were advised management had already checked us out! My one bit of advice would be if you looked at the enclave in a travel brochure turn over the page and book elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath suites and deluxe studio suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and private balconies. Located just off famous International Drive and 5 minutes to Universal Orlando. Two outdoor pools plus an indoor heated pool & spa. Free continental breakfast and shuttle to Universal and Sea World, small fee for Disney Shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Enclave Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Enclave Hotel Orlando
- The Enclave Hotel And Suites