1st time family holiday to Florida, we were all extremely excited booked a virgin holiday package as you would expect Virgin Holidays to have a good standard of Hotel !! This is not what we got, arrived at hotel check in was ok. Then we got to our room to be greated by what can only be described as a dirty, horrendous room their were bugs running round the bathroom sink, the shower looked like it hadnt ever been cleaned, the bed linen was dirty and the carpet was thick with dirt. The rooms were old in need of a major renovation lights did not work, bathroom taps did not work. I do not know how anyone could recommend this hotel or say it was suitable for family's it is beyond me. I have never left a bad review about a hotel before on here (I have never come across a hotel this bad) and we travel a lot. Please think twice before staying here!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath suites and deluxe studio suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and private balconies. Located just off famous International Drive and 5 minutes to Universal Orlando. Two outdoor pools plus an indoor heated pool & spa. Free continental breakfast and shuttle to Universal and Sea World, small fee for Disney Shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Enclave Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Enclave Hotel Orlando
- The Enclave Hotel And Suites