Just returned yesterday from a great 2 week stay at the enclave. We were allocated a refurbished room in building 1 which was really lovely, spacious and clean. Staff were really helpful and friendly and nothing seemed too much trouble. Pool area was great and hot tubs fantastic although the indoor pool area needs a lick of paint. Many thanks to Melissa who made our stay more enjoyable as she allocated us our room. Will definitely be booking with enclave on our next visit (3rd time)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath suites and deluxe studio suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and private balconies. Located just off famous International Drive and 5 minutes to Universal Orlando. Two outdoor pools plus an indoor heated pool & spa. Free continental breakfast and shuttle to Universal and Sea World, small fee for Disney Shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your The Enclave Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Enclave Hotel And Suites
- The Enclave Hotel Orlando