This place offers condos and therefore is a little cheaper than the surrounding hotels. The rooms are big and well equipped. The service is mediocre. The whole place is a little run down and really not clean! The staff does not make you feel welcome. And a lot of things are broken. So if you like to stay there better not be picky!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath suites and deluxe studio suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and private balconies. Located just off famous International Drive and 5 minutes to Universal Orlando. Two outdoor pools plus an indoor heated pool & spa. Free continental breakfast and shuttle to Universal and Sea World, small fee for Disney Shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TravelUp, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Enclave Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Enclave Hotel Orlando
- The Enclave Hotel And Suites