We needed a last minute Hotel in Orlando for one night . Booked online . Got a 2 bedroom very spacious suite with a full kitchen for less than $90.
One very comfy bed in the main room and 2 singles ( hard beds) in the second room. Kitchen had everything you need if you want to cook your own meals. Large sitting room with table for meals. Spacious terrace. Decor a little dated , but impeccable housekeeping. If you don't mind a older looking but clean bathroom and are looking for space this is terrific value.Complimentary breakfast was bad , but hey don't pick this hotel for that reason.next door to Wet n'wild.
Pizza hut on premises.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath suites and deluxe studio suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and private balconies. Located just off famous International Drive and 5 minutes to Universal Orlando. Two outdoor pools plus an indoor heated pool & spa. Free continental breakfast and shuttle to Universal and Sea World, small fee for Disney Shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Enclave Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Enclave Hotel Orlando
- The Enclave Hotel And Suites