we arived at Old Key West from a long trip (Calif.) We opended the door and wow. There were 8 of us 4 adults 4 kids (under 11) The rooms were big they each had there own bathrooms there was a laundry room in the hall it was great not having to find a laundry mat. It has
a big living room with a full kitchen. Our view outside our villa was of the golf cource and it was so peacefull. Our villa was at the end of the road so there were no buses comming by .We went to walmart and got our breakfast stuff and some lunch stuff that kept some of the cost down. We had a swimming pool near us that was great but if you wanted to walk a little or take a short drive there was a bigger pool with a water slide and life guards the kids loved it. Disneyworld is a huge place but we thought our location was great once we got used to driving around. They had a boat that would take you to Downtown Disney and that was fun. They offer the busses for your convienence also but we rented a car and free parking when you stay at the resort so we just took advantage of that. I didn't eat at the resturant on the property but I talked with someone who did and said it was expensive and the food was not that great. The staff was friendly and they also had a kids area with staff that would do projects and stuff with the kids. I would totally stay here again. We stayed there for a week it was
$1,000. we split it between the two family's. My friends sister-in-law was the one who got it for us with her time share. I talked with some people that I met and they said the one room villa's for the night is $ 400. Ouch so if you know someone with a times share you'll get a better deal. We were lucky to get that price.
Hope you have as great stay as well
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the romance of the Florida Keys at this tranquil community of Conch Flats-a sprawling island hamlet with shimmering waterways, swaying palm trees and manicured golf-course fairways. Delight in sun-soaked pools, casual dining and such amenities as fully equipped kitchens or kitchenettes. A peaceful tropical paradise, Disney's Old Key West Resort is also just a boat ride away from the excitement of the Downtown Disney area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's Old Key West Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Old Key West Hotel Orlando
- Old Key West Resort
- Disneys Old Key West Hotel
- Disney Old Key West Resort
- Key West Disney
- Disneys Old Key West Resort