This was a wonderful trip! The check-in and out were very easy. Our room was ready by noon. The rooms are beautiful and large. The employees are all very friendly. The grounds are very pretty and peaceful. We loved the pool and waterslide. Also enjoyed the boat ride to Downtown Disney. The only downside to our stay is that the bus ride to the parks takes a while since there are several stops to make inside the resort.
As long as you aren't in a hurry and like a laid-back vacation, this is the place to be!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the romance of the Florida Keys at this tranquil community of Conch Flats-a sprawling island hamlet with shimmering waterways, swaying palm trees and manicured golf-course fairways. Delight in sun-soaked pools, casual dining and such amenities as fully equipped kitchens or kitchenettes. A peaceful tropical paradise, Disney's Old Key West Resort is also just a boat ride away from the excitement of the Downtown Disney area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's Old Key West Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Old Key West Hotel Orlando
- Old Key West Resort
- Disneys Old Key West Hotel
- Disney Old Key West Resort
- Key West Disney
- Disneys Old Key West Resort