Spent 5 lovely nights at Old Key West
This is my favourite of all the Disney resorts as you actually feel like you're in a tropical resort somewhere rather than just a hotel. Our villa was great, we had one bedroom with a sleeper sofa in the lounge. Loads of room for 3 of us and we didnt see any signs of wear and tear even though the property is one of the older ones.
Our balcony overlooked oneof the smaller pools which was nice and quiet and we had a bus stop right across the road. We could walk to the main part of the hotel in less than 5 mins which had a nice boat service to Downtown Disney which makes a nice change from the buses.
We love Old Key West and would recommend it to anyone who wants a bit of peace and quiet after the parks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the romance of the Florida Keys at this tranquil community of Conch Flats-a sprawling island hamlet with shimmering waterways, swaying palm trees and manicured golf-course fairways. Delight in sun-soaked pools, casual dining and such amenities as fully equipped kitchens or kitchenettes. A peaceful tropical paradise, Disney's Old Key West Resort is also just a boat ride away from the excitement of the Downtown Disney area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's Old Key West Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Old Key West Hotel Orlando
- Old Key West Resort
- Disneys Old Key West Hotel
- Disney Old Key West Resort
- Key West Disney
- Disneys Old Key West Resort