Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$127
$119
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$173
$157
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$151
$129
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

$128
$176
$159
$246
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$134
$488
$365
Priceline
2,766 results
All reviewshospitality housebedroom villamain poolturtle ponddowntown disneythe busolivia's restaurantdvc membersgurgling suitcasepeninsular roadmillers roadhospitality centerhospitality areasaratoga springsfull kitchendisney vacation clubwelcome home
Reviewed February 13, 2009

Well we are DVC members and this is our home resort! Because of this, we usually stay there more often than not when meeting the Mouse! Anyway, after reading some of the other reviews, I was suprised what I found. I think the biggest problem with this resort is its misunderstanding of what to expect. If you want a top notch luxury resort, check one of the hotels around the Magic Kingdom, but if you want a resort that actually feels more like a home, Old Key West is for you! While the standard hotel faire is there (room service, bell service, front desk, etc), for the most part, it is as if you are renting out a condo. The rooms are not screaming "Disney", but there are some hidden gems hidden in the room and the grounds. If you get a one or two bedroom home, you get a sizable kitchen, laundry room, and a pretty big bedroom. This is actually a money saver because you can make meals in the room and not have to pay for laundry service.

Now I am not saying that its all perfect there. Olivia's usually is really good or really bad! Our family usually goes there for lunch and have some good luck. Its dependant on the menu, but lunch seems to be a safe bet. The other downside is the distance/transportation of the resort. The resort is BIG so transportation and walking tend to take a little longer, but there are multiple bus stops so you actually get dropped off closer to your room after spending a long day in the parks than most resorts. Get a rental car if you don't want to chance it. You will find having a car will get you to the parks pretty fast except Magic Kingdom due to its parking being a distance away.

Still, check it out! If you want a big place to run around, be pretty loud or quiet. and treat more like a rented home, go to Old Key West. Its really a good time!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Donillini
Reviewed February 10, 2009

This hotel is amazing! I heard some other people complain about the lack of renovations given it is an older resort. However, we were in a 2 bedroom villa and it was fantastic. A pack-n-play comes in every room along with 2 highchairs. We had a full kitchen, microwave, oven, dishwasher and even a washer/dryer. We bought food at the general store and made breakfast every morning, which saved lots of time and $$. The pools were very warm and the staff very helpful. I'd recommend it for families travelling with young kids because it's essentially like having your own apartment.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank TripMurray
Reviewed January 30, 2009

My husband and I stayed here for the first time in Dec 2008. The resort was very quiet but despite this when we checked in we could not have a top floor room, as requested when we booked as according to the check in person " we are full up there are no top floor rooms available". After a bit of negotiations we were ushered of to a room which appeared to be about two miles from the centre of the resort. When we arrived at said room as soon as I opened the balcony door I was deafened by the road noise outside. We were about 50 yards from a 6 lane highway! I immediately rang the front desk who transfered me to customer services, when I explained my problem I was told if I was willing to wait approx 1 hour there would be a top floor room over looking the golf course for us! We waited the said hour and were delighted with our new room, do not be fobbed off by lazy front desk staff.
The rooms at this resort are larger than the average Disney room. The only downside of this resort is the confusing layout and the distance of most rooms to the main centre, although there is an internal bus system if you are willing to wait about for buses.
Disney keep banging on about have a magical day, but this ethos obviously hasn't reached the check in staff at OKW.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank USLovers
Reviewed January 29, 2009

After staying at some of Disney's "moderate" resorts, we thought we'd try one of the DVC (Disney Vacation Club) resorts, which are mostly listed as "Deluxe."

We easily found many websites that match buyers & sellers - owners with timeshare points to spare sell them, which allows you to get the room at about what you might pay Disney for a regular Moderate room. Unused DVC rooms can be booked direct, but at a more expensive rate. The Disney rate for our studio was $299/night for the time we were there. If we had paid that we would have felt extremely unsatisfied.

The Studio was the same size as Disney's regular moderate rooms, with the addition of a tiny kitchen which featured a microwave, small fridge & coffeemaker. No sitting area. A tiny balcony with no view.

Also, these rooms come with LESS maid service. Towels get changed twice a week, room get cleaned once a week.

The grounds are HUGE, some rooms a 15 minute walk to the reception area.

Olivia's is fine, but overpriced & our server seemed distracted.

Bring your own booze & beer - the lobby shop sells for two to three times normal prices.

Overall - we thought it was worth less then some of the, lower cost, "moderate" rooms we've stayed in on Disney property.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank BIGMACjr
Reviewed January 25, 2009

My fiancé and I stayed here after a day at Epcot. I had booked the room under the impression that it was “deluxe” after speaking with a Disney representative; however, the only nice thing about this hotel was the staff. The room is in desperate need of upgrades, and for some reason we were put in a handicapped assessable room which only made it worse. It looked nothing like the pictures on the website. The bedroom had ugly,scratchy bedding and a tiny old TV.

The bus service to and from the park was nice, but it took forever to get anywhere. Driving would have been a much smarter choice.

It was late we were too tired from the park so we decided we could deal with the room for one night, but I will never stay at another Disney property after this experience. Easily one of the most disappointing hotels I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple