Old Key West Resort if Disney's first timeshare resort, the villas are larger and very luxurious. The architecture and decor is soft pastel colors, and very comfortable. The beds were especially comfy; if you have a crowd, in a 2 bedroom villa you can spread out and still have lots of room, with a full kitchen and veranda Our room was facing a golf course, it was quiet, even when the parking lot next to the villas was full of cars. Disney buses routinely circle through the resort, so a car is not a necessity.
The staff, including the check-in was very efficient and friendly. One evening we ordered room service pizza, salads, and wings, it was delivered to our door on time, hot and tasty, even in a downpour! The kids loved the resort pools, and taking the shuttle boats to the parks from the Hospitality House. We will certainly be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the romance of the Florida Keys at this tranquil community of Conch Flats-a sprawling island hamlet with shimmering waterways, swaying palm trees and manicured golf-course fairways. Delight in sun-soaked pools, casual dining and such amenities as fully equipped kitchens or kitchenettes. A peaceful tropical paradise, Disney's Old Key West Resort is also just a boat ride away from the excitement of the Downtown Disney area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Old Key West Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Old Key West Hotel Orlando
- Old Key West Resort
- Disneys Old Key West Hotel
- Disney Old Key West Resort
- Key West Disney
- Disneys Old Key West Resort