We try to go by Old Key West every time we are in Orlando. We like to eat at the restaurant there Olivia's. They gave great food, a lot of choices and great prices for Disney.
The rooms called "hospitality house" rooms are the best rooms because they are the ones closest to the lobby and work out room, food, etc.
It's cheaper to stay here if you rent DVC points through David's DVC rentals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the romance of the Florida Keys at this tranquil community of Conch Flats-a sprawling island hamlet with shimmering waterways, swaying palm trees and manicured golf-course fairways. Delight in sun-soaked pools, casual dining and such amenities as fully equipped kitchens or kitchenettes. A peaceful tropical paradise, Disney's Old Key West Resort is also just a boat ride away from the excitement of the Downtown Disney area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Disney's Old Key West Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Old Key West Hotel Orlando
- Old Key West Resort
- Disneys Old Key West Hotel
- Disney Old Key West Resort
- Key West Disney
- Disneys Old Key West Resort