Disney's Old Key West Resort
$114
$173
$157
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$225
$202
Hilton.com
$89
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$177
$134
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$325
$247
$289
$239
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
$615
$458
2,703 results
All reviewshospitality housebedroom villamain poolturtle ponddowntown disneythe busolivia's restaurantdvc membersgurgling suitcasepeninsular roadmillers roadhospitality centerhospitality areasaratoga springsdisney vacation clubgrand villafull kitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We stayed at OKW the week before Christmas, in a 2 bedroom villa. It was spacious and clean. When I arrived, I realized that I forgot a swimming suit for my 2 year old. Because there wasn't the right sized suit in the OKW gift shop (and I didn't have a car), a member of the OKW staff drove me to the gift shop in Saratoga Springs, waited for me to purchase the suit and dropped me back at my room. As soon as my 2 year old woke up from her nap, we could swim! Such fantastic service.

We stayed near a quiet pool (not the main pool) and could swim and lounge with Christmas carols in the background. It was so relaxing. The bus service to the theme parks was frequent. We also took a boat back from Downtown Disney, which was nice.

A wonderful experience!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Old Turtle Bay area and liked it. It is near the back of the resort.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank kjm2344
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We spent christmas at disneys old key west resort. We are dvc members and our home resort is Saratoga springs resort but my new favorite is old key west. The villas are larger and there is some much more room. The staff is great and friendly, very accommodating. He grounds and main areas are well maintained.

My only issue was on the last day my daughter was very ill with the flu and we had a late flight out that night. I asked for someplace for MY daughter to rest and because they were booked they could not help me. It was cold the day we left so I was left to wrap her up in blankets and have her lay in a lounge chair all day sick. As.a DVC member I was disappointed that they could not help me in anyway.

All in all it was a great vacation and resort to stay at during the holidays,

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have grown up at Old Key West Florida, I’ve stayed there probably over 30 times and I’m going back this fall for my honeymoon. I absolutely love the resort and their timely manner to help their guests. Each stay, they welcome me home with a touch of magic, be it Mickey ears, Caribbean outfits, or balloons that spell out ‘Welcome Home’. Just about anywhere on the resort offers a great place to stay, whether you are close to a pool, golf course outlook, or bus stop to the parks. I also enjoy the activity options they have located within the gates. They provide a safe option for visitors to relax by the pool, play staff lead games, go to an activity center, eat at their café or Olivia’s, or just take a paddle boat down the river. Transportation is also something they provide right in the resort gates including buses that will take you to the parks or Downtown Disney and ferries to the Disney Village. If you are a family that is looking for a few options for room sizes with an open layout design this is a great place. Each room has its own front door and feels much like a condo. It brings with it nice privacy and an easy location for anywhere you would like to go.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Sarah O
Reviewed January 26, 2013

2br villa is fantastic! Love every minute here! 2nd bedroom has a walk in closet, 2 beds, & private bathroom. Master bedroom is welcoming and has Jacuzzi garden tub area along with its own bathroom. Fully equipped kitchen has everything you need. We even baked cupcakes! Patio has plenty of room for the whole family. Spacious, clean, great views, quiet. Always great service, can't go wrong. Don't miss the Key Lime Pie at Olivia's... Save room for it!

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dreammagicwonder
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

5 of us stayed in a large family suite and the accommodations could not have been better.
We had what felt like our own private pool! We had a great stay- the only negative experience was having to wait an hour for the bus to go to Animal Kingdom.

• Stayed: April 2012