My family of 4 travelled with 2 other adults - we all wanted to stay together so we decided to stay at Disney's Old Key West. It was great! The bedrooms are huge, bathrooms are great, we had a full kitchen and couldn't have asked for more. We also had a washer and dryer, which we didn't need, but was nice in case we did. I do have to say though that the sofa and loveseat seemed to be a bit dated. Other than that, the room was nice.
We stayed in building 22 which was a bit of a walk from the front desk area, but really wasn't a big deal as there was a bus stop pretty much outside of our building.
We have stayed at Port Orleans-French Quarter before as well as one of the value hotels and this was our favorite. It was a very quiet hotel so if you are looking for a place that is much livelier, this is not going to meet your needs. If you have a car, parking is great as each building has its own area to park. I didn't realize how big this hotel was - it can be confusing if you are walking around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the romance of the Florida Keys at this tranquil community of Conch Flats-a sprawling island hamlet with shimmering waterways, swaying palm trees and manicured golf-course fairways. Delight in sun-soaked pools, casual dining and such amenities as fully equipped kitchens or kitchenettes. A peaceful tropical paradise, Disney's Old Key West Resort is also just a boat ride away from the excitement of the Downtown Disney area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Disney's Old Key West Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Old Key West Hotel Orlando
- Old Key West Resort
- Disneys Old Key West Hotel
- Disney Old Key West Resort
- Key West Disney
- Disneys Old Key West Resort