First stay at okw for us and we loved it.Have stayed at ssr,vero,akv and the poly and thought key west matched all of them.
We had a 2 bed villa which was huge and had a nice view on the balcony of the golf course/lake.Definatly the biggest rooms we have had on disney property.
We were situated on peninsular rd which is very handy for the main pool,shop,and restaurant.The resort is very big so you may find yourself quite far from these facilities,but there are other pools and snack bars.
Great to use the water taxi to downtown disney,i prefer this than the buses which can sometimes take 15 mins just to get out of the resort.
Very impressed with okw and am sure we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the romance of the Florida Keys at this tranquil community of Conch Flats-a sprawling island hamlet with shimmering waterways, swaying palm trees and manicured golf-course fairways. Delight in sun-soaked pools, casual dining and such amenities as fully equipped kitchens or kitchenettes. A peaceful tropical paradise, Disney's Old Key West Resort is also just a boat ride away from the excitement of the Downtown Disney area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Old Key West Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Old Key West Hotel Orlando
- Old Key West Resort
- Disneys Old Key West Hotel
- Disney Old Key West Resort
- Key West Disney
- Disneys Old Key West Resort