I stayed at Old Key West for a week in a two bedroom suite. It was a great stay with nothing to complain about, big bedrooms and bathrooms, nice sized full kitchen and laundry in the suite if your staying for a long time and need to do wash.
The resort has a beautiful pool with a counter service restaurant at it. The food was pretty basic but the service could use some work. The sit down restaurant, Olivia's, was very nice and had good service. There's also a small general store where you can get basic grocery items if you want to have a meal in your room.
This was a lovely resort that I would definitely recommend if you are looking to stay at disney property!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the romance of the Florida Keys at this tranquil community of Conch Flats-a sprawling island hamlet with shimmering waterways, swaying palm trees and manicured golf-course fairways. Delight in sun-soaked pools, casual dining and such amenities as fully equipped kitchens or kitchenettes. A peaceful tropical paradise, Disney's Old Key West Resort is also just a boat ride away from the excitement of the Downtown Disney area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Disney's Old Key West Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Old Key West Hotel Orlando
- Old Key West Resort
- Disneys Old Key West Hotel
- Disney Old Key West Resort
- Key West Disney
- Disneys Old Key West Resort