We were from Michigan, Oregon and South Carolina and we didn't know what to expect being it was our first time at this resort. Boy, were we surprised when we walked into our 2 bedroom villa and it was just awesome. Yes, we did have to walk up a couple flights of stairs to get to our room on the third floor but it was well worth it. Our room was so big, plenty of room for 5 adults and 2 chidren ages 4 and 2. Well equipped with all the essentials; pack-in-play, high chair and plenty of kitchen supplies and numerous other things to many to mention. The bus stop was only a short distance away. Our deck overlooked a water fountain and the pool was very close by. Very relaxing.
We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the romance of the Florida Keys at this tranquil community of Conch Flats-a sprawling island hamlet with shimmering waterways, swaying palm trees and manicured golf-course fairways. Delight in sun-soaked pools, casual dining and such amenities as fully equipped kitchens or kitchenettes. A peaceful tropical paradise, Disney's Old Key West Resort is also just a boat ride away from the excitement of the Downtown Disney area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's Old Key West Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Old Key West Hotel Orlando
- Old Key West Resort
- Disneys Old Key West Hotel
- Disney Old Key West Resort
- Key West Disney
- Disneys Old Key West Resort