“What else can be said?”
Review of Magic Kingdom Park

Ranked #4 of 439 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The first of the 4 theme parks to open at Walt Disney World Resort, Magic Kingdom park captures the enchantment of fairy tales with exciting entertainment, classic attractions, beloved Disney Characters and so much more.
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This was of course our kids favorite park of all 4 of the Disney parks. It was a lot of fun just seeing them having a great time riding rides, meeting characters and just seeing the sights. Our 7 year old daughters highlight of the trip was meeting Anna and Elsa from Frozen. Our 4 year old son loved all the rides and everyone we rode he wanted to do again. Thanks to the Disney fastpass and using touring plans we were able to do everything we wanted to do. With the fastpass we were able to see the Frozen princesses with only about a 10 minute wait and rode the new 7 Dwarfs mine train with only about a 10 minute wait also.
This was a Great family vacation with lots of Great memories.

2  Thank Bluehcky
Write a ReviewReviews (56,300)

Reviewed July 30, 2014

If you go to Florida you have to visit the Walt Disney world especially if you have small kids. The cost I have to say is something else. $1300 for three adults and one child. well it was two kids but they charge adult rate from ten years old. I don't know how they can do this as my ten year old would not be aloud in on his own, anyway very expensive.
The parks were so busy and the q's just way too long. Also the new fasspass system is just so confusing. you only get to choose three for that day, that is if you get the times you would like.I preferred the old paper fasspass. It seemed to work better.
I could probably tell you more about the things we didn't get to do than the things we did. My daughter really wanted to get to see anna and elsa but no fastpasses and the Q was way to long.
One of the rides that we managed to get on was space mountain and I hurt my wrist but have since been in touch with Disney about there poor restraints and they really do not seem to care and basically it's my own fault for not holding on properly. And because I'm from England any medical costs will be covered.
Disney only seem to care about getting your money. Then ripping you off while in there parks with drinks and food.
Is this what Disney want people to think when coming to visit.
I would be very surprised if they even care about what people think and ever read reviews.

6  Thank psmth2005
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We loved our first visit to the magical kingdom. It is well run and organised throughout. Park your car and take monorail / ferry to main entrance.

All 'cast' members very friendly and helpful.

We loved every minute of it, even in the rain!!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Love Magic Kingdom - never disappointed. Get there before the rope drops or you will just fight crowds all day which is a bummer. Plus the show before the rope drop is a great way to get you excited!

2  Thank Sara V
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Complete let down. Queued for car park, queued for over an hour to get in, queued again for ferry to the entrance, then queued to have bags checked, then queued again to enter the park....
Over Two hours later we enter the park!!!!
To be faced with.. You guessed it... Two hour queues for any ride worth going on (and none were that good anyway!).
Queued for lunch which was inedible and overpriced (€85 for 5x sandwiches and crisps plus 5x drinks). Didn't eat it.
Magic Kingdom did not live up to mine or any of my family's expectations. None of us would ever return and I think the park is well past it's sell by date.

8  Thank Alison K