“Fun Fun Fun”

Ranked #4 of 424 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The first of the 4 theme parks to open at Walt Disney World Resort, Magic Kingdom park captures the enchantment of fairy tales with exciting entertainment, classic attractions, beloved Disney Characters and so much more.
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fun Fun Fun”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Perfect for my 6 year old. Space mountain was so much fun! So much to do at this park, you need at least 2 days to explore.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Magical”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is the park most people think of when they think of Disney World. It is the best park for kids, and the most "magical." Being that we don't have kids, it is currently our least favorite Disney park (but is still a must do). Even as adults, we enjoyed Monsters Inc, Splash Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, the Haunted Mansion, and the new Fantasyland (that will soon contain a Snow White roller coaster!!) Space Mountain was disappointing...I used to love it as a kid, but now it's just too jerky of a ride for me. I always enjoy Mickey's PhilharMagic 3D show and the fireworks. I went at the end of August and it was already decorated for Halloween! It was a little early, but interesting since I've never seen it decorated for fall. I've seen this park decorated for Christmas a bunch of times, though, which can't be beat. The only complaint I really had was when we were there on 8/31, the rides seemed to be breaking down left and right! Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, and a couple of others were all down periodically throughout the day.

1 Thank razzledazzle12
Jamestown, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great place for all ages”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I loved all the shows that were entertaining for people of all ages. I traveled with my daughter and my dad. We found fun things to do for us all.

Payson, Utah
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“So overrated”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Yes it's Disney... Yes there are princesses, Yes you Have to do it....But we have younger kids, 9,6,4,2 It was quite hard to get them hauled around a HUGE park and feel like you are getting anywhere... we only ended up in TomorrowLand and by the time we where done there we were beat! The Lilo and Stich ride terrified them! all the other rides had such long waits that it wasn't ever going to happen with our Little kids. Now I don't deny that the look on my 4 year olds face when the princesses when by in the parade was priceless, Disney sure had a Price and it is HIGH... we had a few run ins with staff, as pooh and tiger ran down the street saying hi my 6 year old tried to say Hi and way promptly yelled at to Get Back! we started calling it the Crabbiest place on earth...
Over all I think the best bet is to wait till all your kids are old enough or tall enough to ride all the rides and it might be more worth it....
I would recommend bringing in your own lunch if you are on a budget, Lunch was Extremely expensive and nothing wonderful about it.
Plan on spending a lot of your time in lines... lines to get over to the Kingdom, lines to get your bag checked lines for rides,lines for food, lines for getting ketchup on your food.... you get the point!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Shep6
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Magical”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Liked - everything and more
Disliked - the ignorance of some people on the park (excluding staff) although that did not effect the overall experience.

Visited April 2013