“my vist with my family at magic kingdom”
Review of Magic Kingdom Park

Ranked #4 of 436 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The first of the 4 theme parks to open at Walt Disney World Resort, Magic Kingdom park captures the enchantment of fairy tales with exciting entertainment, classic attractions, beloved Disney Characters and so much more.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

we were all very very very disappointed with this place. it was very very very way over priced. we all had a bad time. every ride was hours of wait time in lines. it was very hard to get around because there were so many people. there were no discounts at all and everything was very very very over priced. we did not get our moneys worth. we shaved for a really long time to go and we all were very very disappointed. and do not want to go back.

There are newer reviews for Magic Kingdom Park

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Disney character parade was awesome, if you could have seen my granddaughters excitement! Great rides too.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have been to Magic Kingdom many times over the years. I love how each visit has something new and different to do and see. I have my favorites rides and attractions-Jungle cruise, Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain Railroad, Mickey's Philharmagic, to name a few. My family loves the entertainment as well. The Wishes fireworks set to music are amazing, and don't forget
to watch for Tinkerbell. We enjoy the entertainment on Main street and in the different parts of the park as well. This most recent trip we ate lunch at the Be Our Guest Restaurant for the first time and we would enjoyed the atmosphere and food!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I went here with almost 4 year old daughter and a year old toddler. I think there are many things to do, my kids likes the parades(since the lines for rides were pretty long). I'd recommend going there sometime in winter since summer is just tooooo hot! My toddler has eczema and the weather was just too hot for his skin.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

just the greatest place in the land I love the friendliness of everybody there and how can you not be happy in this place. I find that i can not do it in one day so plan on 2 days when you do all the autographs that your kids can get take a lot of time as the lines are not small and the characters take a lot of breaks which is good for them it is very hot. make sure you go to peco bills to get a rootbeer slushy great on those hot days and big enough for 2 or more.