“Where dreams come to life!!!”
Review of Magic Kingdom Park

Magic Kingdom Park
Ranked #5 of 394 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The first of the 4 theme parks to open at Walt Disney World Resort, Magic Kingdom park captures the enchantment of fairy tales with exciting entertainment, classic attractions, beloved Disney Characters and so much more.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Had an awesome visit! We had to split up at times in order to have him get the fast passes while doing something else, but the kids were ecstatic! We were able to please the grand kids who live there and still amaze those making their first visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (62,816)
All reviews
"haunted mansion"
in 1,450 reviews
"small world"
in 1,351 reviews
"pirates of the caribbean"
in 1,095 reviews
"seven dwarfs mine train"
in 532 reviews
"main street"
in 1,376 reviews
"thunder mountain"
in 582 reviews
"happiest place on earth"
in 1,196 reviews
in 371 reviews
"electric parade"
in 376 reviews

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Favorite park, hands down! Fireworks display is magnificent. Lots to do, lots to see. Pace yourself and just enjoy it. Can't get over how spotless this whole place is! Enjoy!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Loved Disney with my 5 year old. She loved it even more than I did. For her, it was truly magical. she will remember it forever, I am sure. The park staff was very nice, the place is clean, they give you a lot for your money... but it DOES cost a lot of money, for sure. My 3 day trip (1 day at Magic Kingdom, 1 day at Hollywood Studios and 1 day at the Hilton Downtown Disney pool area)... along with 3 nights at the Hilton... about $1,200. But, my friends keep reminding me that you can't put a price on memories. I keep telling them that I didn't... Disney did. Regardless... I don't regret it... Disney truly is an amazing place.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

This park is the main attraction of Disney World as there is lots to do for kids and a lot of rides.

All the parks have one focal point of a picture and I think the Cinderella Castle on the entrance does justice to be a focal point in this park. The surprising the was when we got in and nearly the castle it was time for the mid day parade and we enjoyed it thoroughly as the characters danced with us and took pictures. There is also a evening show in front of the castle which is not to be missed!

There are a lot of rides to be mentioned but I will just let you all explore them as there is something for everyone… I didn't find Haunted mansion to be scary. We also saw a few character so it was interesting as there are may princess to be seen here compared to the other parks, I met Pooh and tiger which I enjoyed thoroughly. There is a beautiful electric parade at night make sure you grab and awesome spot on the floor to watch it, we went to the entrance and stayed near where they were coming out from.

We planned the days in a way to make the most at each park so in the end there were some great fireworks with Castle changing colours was just amazing.

My recommendation will be to pack some snacks, drinks plus wear comfortable shoes and don’t forget the hat, glasses & sunscreen.